|Scope & Content||
This black and white post card depicts the Weirs Bridge located in The Weirs in the early to mid 1900s.
In the foreground is a grassy area with the Weirs Channel beyond it. The channel proceeds from the far left to the far right. On the far right is the Weirs Bridge which is built of stone, has light fixtures along it and has an arched section over the channel. The bridge was dedicated in 1933. In the middleground on the on the opposite side of the channel are trees, rocks, bushes and a bank leading up to the bridge. There are utility lines, utility poles, in the background as well as additional trees. On the back is printed "Post Card" and "Defender, Defender".
|Repository||From the collections of Laconia Public Library|