|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
This black and white photograph depicts the Gilford Hosiery Mill in 1876.
In the foreground is a bridge with a railing and two men standing on it on the right. Beyond this is the Winnipesaukee River. In the middleground on the far left is the Gilford Hosiery Mill, which later became the Clow Mill. There is a bell shaped tower on top of the mill. There is a large smokestack on the right and additional buildings, houses in the background. There are trees in the far background. Written below the picture in the album is " Old Gilford Hosiery Mill from Bridge - 1876."
|Place||Main Street, Laconia|
|Repository||From the collections of Laconia Public Library|
Gilford Hosiery Mill