|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
This black and white photograph depicts the Weirs Bridge located in The Weirs in the mid 1900s.
In the foreground is grass covered land with a tree on the far left and another father back on the right. The Weirs Channel proceeds from the far left foreground into the the center background. The stone Weirs Bridge , which was dedicated in 1933, sits in the middleground and spans across from left to right. There are light fixture poles along the top of the bridge. In the middleground on the far left is land and trees and rocks in front of the bridge. In the background visible through the opening beneath the bridge is a dock, boat and buildings/houses/camps.On the back is written " Gift of Mrs. Edward Atkinson"
|Collection||Edward Atkinson Collection|
|Place||The Weirs Bridge|
|History of Ownership||Gift of Mrs. Edward Atkinson.|
|Related Publications||"The Weirs", Images of America Series, by Warren Huse, Page 22.|
|Repository||From the collections of Laconia Public Library|