|Object Name||Bottle, Medicine|
|Description||Item is a clear glass medicine bottle with a black plastic screw top. A printed sticker on the bottle reads, "The Clinic Pharmacy, 720 Main Street, Tel. 1237, Laconia NH, Earle N. Avery, Pharm., Pyribenzamine Tablets 50 mg." The sticker is white, green and orange. Inside the bottle are small light blue pills.|
|History of Ownership||According to donor, item belonged to Doctor LaFrance of Laconia Clinic and was used by him when he made house calls. Dr. LaFrance was one of the founders of the Laconia Clinic.|
|Repository||from the collections of Laconia Historical & Museum Society|
Avery, Earl N.
Health care workers